Huawei Ascend Y220-U05 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Y220-U05 Firmware via HM-Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Huawei Y220-U05 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Huawei Y220-U05 firmware Stock ROM will be like new.
Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety. Alternative, you can use SP Flash Tool to flash Huawei Y220-U05 firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend Y220-U05 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y220-U05 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y220-U05 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend Y220-U05 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y220-U05 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Y220-U05 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y220-U05 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei Y220-U05 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware Huawei Ascend Y220-U05 MT6572_28082016_2.3.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Y220-U05 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei Y220-U05 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei Y220-U05 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei Ascend Y220-U05 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei Ascend Y220-U05.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei Y220-U05 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei Ascend Y220-U05 firmware via HMT is done.
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.