Huawei P9 EVA-L19 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei P9 EVA-L19 Firmware (HM-Tool and Recovery Dload Flash File)? Using this method will overcome Huawei which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Huawei P9 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei P9 EVA-L19 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei P9 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- Huawei USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some users can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Download firmware
Huawei_P9_EVA-L19_Board_Software.zip via Google Drive – Mirror
Huawei_P9_EVA-L19_B162_C185B162.zip via Mirror 1 – Mirror 2 (via Recovery DLoad firmware)
Read Also: Samsung SM-A205U Firmware
How to Flash Huawei P9 EVA-L19 Firmware via HM-Tool
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with images and videos.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei P9 EVA-L19 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect the device to the PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing.
- Wait for the device to connect to the PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the device and try to reboot the system.
- Finally, flash Huawei P9 EVA-L19 firmware via HMT is done.
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.