Huawei Y530-U00 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y530-U00 Firmware via Recovery (Dload Flash File)? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Huawei. Because by this flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Huawei firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is the stock ROM of Huawei Y530-U00. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y530-U00 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Make sure your battery is more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download Stock ROM
DLoad Flash File
HMT Flash File
Huawei_Ascend_Y530_Y530-U00_HD1Y530M01014.zip Google Drive
Huawei_Ascend_Y530_Y530-U00_M01013_Board Software_General_Android_4.3_EMUI_1.6_05021GTH.zip Google Drive
Follow this step for the firmware above How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software
Read Also: Samsung SM-A215U Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Y530-U00 Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download firmware, make sure your device is the same as this firmware.
- Extract the Huawei flash file and you will see a folder with the name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your device.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait till flash finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Y530-U00 is done.