Huawei Y9-L22 Jackman Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y9-L22 Jackman Firmware via Recovery (Dload Flash File)? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Huawei that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Huawei Y9-L22 firmware file via Mediafire from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Huawei.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y9-L22 Jackman Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y9-L22 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Make sure your battery is more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Firmware Huawei_Y9_Jackman-L22_22.214.171.124_C636E1R4P1T8_9.0.0_R3_EMUI9.1.0_05015KTT.zip Stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Samsung SM-A310F Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Y9-L22 Jackman Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download firmware, make sure your device is the same as this firmware.
- Extract the Huawei flash file and you will see a folder with the name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your device.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait till flash finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to installing the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Y9-L22 Jackman is done.