The easiest way to tackle the Lenovo S90 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Lenovo S90 Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety. Download stock rom Lenovo S90 firmware via Google Drive. Don’t forget to install Lenovo S90 drivers before connect to Lenovo Flash Tool.
With this Tutorial Lenovo S90 Flash File via Lenovo Downloader Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo S90 Forgot Password
- Lenovo S90 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo S90 Bootloop
- Lenovo S90 Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo S90 Softbrick
- Lenovo S90 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo S90 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo S90 due to a Virus malware
- Lenovo S90 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo S90 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo S90 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download stock rom firmware Lenovo S90 20150717_4.4.2 LD.zip Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver Qualcomm/Lenovo Google Drive
- Lenovo Downloader V1.0.2.zip Google Drive
- USB Cable Data (recommended use original cable)
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 B6000 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo Vibe B Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, Download the tools and install the driver.
- Extract firmware rom Lenovo S90 flash file, use the password.
- Run QcomDLoader.exe.
- After the application opened, click the Browse button with the gear icon.
- Now, find the folder Flash File from Lenovo S90 that you extracted.
- Open the last folder from Lenovo S90 firmware Flash File, then click Ok.
- Click Download or button with the play icon.
- Turn off your android and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Need 5-10 minutes for flashing Lenovo S90.
- Wait until finished and will show Passed message
- Pull out the cable and plug the battery, then turn on the device.
- The booting process will take 10-15 minutes even more, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Lenovo S90 Flash File Download via Lenovo Downloader Tool finished.
Do With Your Own Risk