Micromax A34 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Micromax A34 Firmware via SPD Tool (PAC File)? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Micromax A34 flash file. If that happens on your Micromax, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Micromax A34, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Micromax A34 via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Micromax A34 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Micromax often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Micromax_A34_Foreign_V1.0.9_05072013_SPD.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Micromax A27
How to Flash Micromax A34 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway” to make sure the driver is the same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Micromax A34 flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
If flashing does not start/work, unplug the cable, remove the battery, and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver is installed correctly.
- Wait until flash is finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your device if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Micromax A34 stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan i7U
You also can flash Micromax A34 via Research Download Tool, with the same firmware and method.