Samsung Galaxy A21s Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A21s Firmware via Odin? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Samsung A21s SM-A217F / SM-A217M / SM-A217N flash file. If that happens on your Samsung Galaxy A21s, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Samsung Galaxy A21s, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A21s via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy A21s Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung A21s only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung A21s Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy A21s SM-A217F / SM-A217M / SM-A217N
If you use another model, click on the next tab.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A21s
Read Also: Flash Samsung A01 Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A21s Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy A21s flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung A21s.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy A21s.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy A21s finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung J6 Firmware Flash via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung A21s, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- a21 s flash odin