Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525M Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525M Firmware via Odin (Flash File)? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Samsung A52. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Samsung software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Samsung SM-A525M firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the USB driver first before the flash.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525M via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung SM-A525M Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung
|Ecuador – ALE||Brazil – ZTO||Brazil – ZVV||Brazil – ZTA|
|Bolivia – BVT||Paraguay – PSP||Uruguay – ANC||Peru – SAM|
|Peru – PNT||Chile – CHT||Chile – CHE||Paraguay – TGP|
|Bolivia – BVO||Chile – CHO||Peru – PEO||Peru – PET|
|Colombia – COL||Colombia – COB||Ecuador – EON||Colombia – COO|
|Uruguay – UYO||Paraguay – UPO||Uruguay – CTU||Ecuador – ECO|
|Uruguay – UFU||Argentina – UFN||Argentina – ARO||Argentina – PSN|
|Chile – CHL||Paraguay – CTP||Argentina – CTI||Colombia – COM|
|Ecuador – EBE||–||–||–|
|Panama – TPA||Jamaica – CWW||Bahamas – BAT||Dominican Republic – DOR|
|Guatemala – CGU||Mexico – IUS||Mexico – TMM||Guatemala – GTO|
|Mexico – MXO||Guatemala – PGU||Puerto Rico – PCT||Panama – CPA|
|Costa Rica – CRC||Dominican Republic – CDR||Mexico – TCE||Bahamas – BAA|
|Nicaragua – NBS||–||–||–|
- Download firmware Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525M All-Region
Read Also: Samsung SM-A520W Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525M Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has been chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials are downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung SM-A525M flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your device.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, the device will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525M finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).