Samsung Galaxy Ace Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Ace Firmware via Odin? Using this method will overcome Samsung Ace GT-S5830 / GT-S5839I / GT-S5830M which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Samsung Galaxy Ace will feel as fresh as new.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Ace via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Ace only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Ace Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 / GT-S5839I / GT-S5830M
If you use another model, click on the next tab.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Ace
Read Also: Flash Firmware Samsung J4
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Ace Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Ace flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Ace.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 / GT-S5839I / GT-S5830M finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung A02 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung Ace , go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- Samsung Ace GT-S5830 Flash File google drive