Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Firmware and Flash via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 firmware flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replace with Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Don’t forget to install Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 driver.
With this Tutorial “Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Firmware and Flash via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 Flash File Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500W Firmware and Flash via Odin
- Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500F1 Firmware and Flash via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 firmware flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010 will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5010, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- c5010 downgrade by other tools except odin
- c5010 stock rom google drive
- flash mathod c5010 firmware
- sm c5010 firmware flash fail odin