Samsung Galaxy M21 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M21 Firmware via Odin? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Samsung M21 SM-M215F. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Samsung Galaxy M21 flash file. You can download this Samsung M21 firmware via google drive, this firmware is stock ROM of Samsung. With this flashing method, the troubled Samsung Galaxy M21 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Samsung M21 will be a wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy M21 via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung M21 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung M21 Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How To Flash Samsung Galaxy M51 Firmware
Tools and Samsung Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy M21 SM-M215F / Mirror SM-M215F
If you use another model, click on the next tab.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy M21
Read Also: Flash Samsung M30 Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy M21 Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download, and don’t forget to select your region.
- After all the materials downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung M21 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy M21 finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung M10 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- m21 odin download mode