Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Flash File via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
There are so many ways to solve the problem on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L and replaced with fresh stock rom firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Flash File via Odin” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L Flash File Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925L, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk