Xiaomi Redmi 1 TD China Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 1 TD China Firmware (Hm2013022) via Recovery (Flash File)? To solve or fix the Redmi 1 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Xiaomi Redmi 1 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing, you need to backup the important in the internal memory. Because after flash is finished, the data will be wiped and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Redmi 1 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Redmi 1 TD China Firmware via Recovery? You can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi 1 TD China Forgot Password
- Forgotten Pattern
- Brick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Xiaomi often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi below.
- Select the Recovery ROM Xiaomi Redmi 1 TD China (Hm2013022).
Read Also: Flash Mi 2S China Firmware (Aries)
How to flash Xiaomi Redmi 1 TD China Firmware via Recovery ROM?
- Download the firmware by the Recovery flash method.
- Make sure your battery is more than 80%.
- Move the firmware to your internal or SD Card.
- Go to Updater application or go to Settings -> About Phone -> System Update, click the 3 dots on the right-top, and select your zip firmware.
- The Xiaomi device will reboot.
- Just wait until flashing 100%.
- Your device will boot into the system wizard-like usual.
- Flash Redmi 1 TD China is done.
- For a full tutorial visit How to Flash Xiaomi Firmware via Recovery.
Redmi 1 TD China Flash File Fastboot ROM via Recovery is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.