Advan G3 Pro Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan G3 Pro Firmware via SPD Tool? Using this method will overcome Advan G3 Pro which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM Advan G3 Pro firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Advan G3 Pro Firmware via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan G3 Pro Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan G3 Pro Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan G3 Pro Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan G3 Pro often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan X7 Pro Firmware via QGDP
Tools and Advan Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for Advan G3 Pro
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Advan_G3_Pro_9.0.13.P1.200107_SPD.zip stock ROM via Google Drive / Mirror
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan S50 Prime
How to Flash Advan G3 Pro Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan G3 Pro flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Advan G3 Pro firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Advan G3 Pro device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the Advan G3 Pro driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan G3 Pro if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan G3 Pro stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Advan S6 Plus 5502 Firmware