Advan S6 Plus 5502 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S6 Plus 5502 Firmware via Flash Tool QGDP? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Advan 5502 / 5509. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Advan S6 Plus 5502 software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Advan S6 Plus firmware file.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Advan S6 Plus 5502 via QGDP Tool can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S6 Plus 5502 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Advan 5502 Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Advan Firmware Download
- SP Drivers v 1.5
- QGDP Assembly Single Port V3
- Download firmware
Advan_S6_Plus_5502_8.0.033.P1.190125_8.0_QGDP.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Advan_S6_Plus_5509_8.0.033.P1.190125_8.0_CPB_QGDP.zip via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan Nasa 5202 Firmware
How To Flash Advan S6 Plus 5502 Firmware via QGDP Tool
- Install the drivers, if you already installed on your PC, skip this step.
- Download the firmware and extract.
- Now install and open the QGDP Tool.
- Make sure your phone is turned off.
- After the flash tool opened, enter this password “ase” or “369” and make sure to change the language to English.
- Click on the Config menu then Browse, find the Advan 5502 firmware where extracted.
- Now click Open then Apply.
- Wait until the CPB firmware loaded into flash tool QGDP.
- Click on the Start button.
- Now connect your phone with your PC (makes sure your phone is turned off and the battery is installed).
- When the drivers installed correctly, flashing will run automatically.
- If Windows Security asks to install the driver, please press Install this driver software anyway. In case, you need to remove the battery, put it again, and repeat step 10.
- Now flashing will run and wait until finish.
- Wait until 100%.
- Your phone Advan will reboot into the main menu.
- The first booting will take a minute, just wait.
- Flash Advan S6 Plus 5502 / 5509 Firmware via QGDP Tool is finished.
Read Also: Advan i55D Firmware