Advan i55D Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan i55D Firmware via QGDP Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Advan i55D. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Advan i55D flash file. You can download this Advan i55D firmware via google drive.
With this flashing method, the troubled Advan i55D will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Advan i55D will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Advan i55D via QGDP Tool can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Advan i55D Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Advan i55D Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan i55D only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- SP Drivers v 1.5
- QGDP Assembly Single Port V3
- Download firmware
Advan_i55D_RAM1GB_8GB_180518_7.0_QGDP.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Advan_i55D_RAM2GB_16GB_180614_7.0_QGDP.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan Nasa 5202 Firmware
How To Flash Advan i55D Firmware via QGDP Tool
- Install the drivers, if you already installed on your PC, skip this step.
- Download the firmware and extract.
- Now install and open the QGDP Tool.
- Make sure your phone is turned off.
- After the flash tool opened, enter this password “ase” or “369” and make sure to change the language to English.
- Click on the Config menu then Browse, find the Advan i55D firmware where extracted.
- Now click Open then Apply.
- Wait until the CPB firmware loaded into flash tool QGDP.
- Click on the Start button.
- Now connect your phone with your PC (makes sure your phone is turned off and the battery is installed).
- When the drivers installed correctly, flashing will run automatically.
- If Windows Security asks to install the driver, please press Install this driver software anyway. In case, you need to remove the battery, put it again, and repeat step 10.
- Now flashing will run and wait until finish.
- Wait until 100%.
- Your phone Advan will reboot into the main menu.
- The first booting will take a minute, just wait.
- Flash Advan i55D Firmware via QGDP Tool is finishes.
Read Also: Advan G5 Firmware