Advan G5 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan G5 Firmware via Flash Tool SPD? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Advan G5, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Advan G5and replaced it with fresh stock ROM firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Advan G5 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Advan Forgot Password
- Advan G5 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan G5 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan G5 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S50K Firmware via Flash Tool SPDmasvendra v9&8&Z+ys6_aeqZ
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download Stock ROM Advan G5 E78 SC9863A_V1.0_20200424_10_SPD.zip stock ROM via Google Drive / Mirror
Read Also: Flash Firmware Samsung Tab A7
How to Flash Advan G5 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan G5 flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Advan G5 firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Advan device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the Advan driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan G5 stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Samsung Tab A7 Flash File via Odin