Advan S50K Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S50K Firmware via Flash Tool SPD? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Advan S50K. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Advan software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Advan firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Advan S50K driver first before the flash.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Advan S50K Firmware via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Advan Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S50K Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan S50K Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan S50K often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Advan Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver for Advan
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Advan S50K SC7731_170609_6.0_SPD.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Samsung Tab A7
How to Flash Advan S50K Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan S50K flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Advan S50K firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Advan device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the Advan driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan S50K if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan S50K stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Samsung Tab A 2019 Flash File via Odin