Advan S4M Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S4M Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Advan S4M bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Advan S4M firmware Stock ROM will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S4M via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S4M Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan S4M Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan S4M often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Advan S4M WG4026A_S4M_V1_20150108_SPD.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan E1C NXT S7D
How to Flash Advan S4M Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan S4M flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Advan S4M device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan S4M if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan S4M stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Advan A8 i55A Firmware
You also can flash Advan S4M via Research Download Tool, with the same firmware and method.