Advan A8 i55A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan A8 i55A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Advan that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Advan A8 firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Advan.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan A8 i55A via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan A8 i55A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan A8 i55A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan A8 i55A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan I5C Duo Firmware via YGDP
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
ADVAN_A8_MT6750_7.0.045.P1.171116.I55A.DFTY_ADVAN_I55A.zip via Google Drive
ADVAN_A8_MT6750_7.0.049.P1.180117.I55A.DFTY_ADVAN_I55A.zip via Google Drive
———————– CPB Firmware flash via QGDP/YGDP ———————–
ADVAN_A8_7.0.045.P1.171116.I55A.DFTY_ADVAN_I55A_OE.CPB via Google Drive
ADVAN_A8_7.0.047.P1.171214.I55A.DFTY_ADVAN_I55A_OE.CPB via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan E1C Active
How to Flash Advan A8 i55A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan A8 i55A flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan A8 i55A firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan A8 i55A firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan A8 i55A. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan A8 i55A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan A8 i55A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan A8 i55A firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Asus X009DA via SD Card
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan A8 i55A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.