Asus X009DA Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Asus X009DA Firmware via SD Card and PC? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Asus Zenfone Go ZB450KL bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Asus Zenfone Go ZB450KL firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Asus Zenfone Go. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Asus X009DA firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Asus X009DA Firmware via PC and without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Asus Zenfone Go ZB450KL Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Asus X009DA Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Asus hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Asus X009DA often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Micromax A26 Firmware via SPD
How to Flash Asus X009DA Firmware via SD Card Recovery
This tutorial is simple, but this for softbrick or forgot password, pattern, etc.
- First, download the firmware Asus X009DA recovery here.
- After downloaded, move the firmware .zip into SD Card or MicroSD. Do not move into a folder and don’t extract the firmware, just move into the main path.
- Enter into recovery.
How to enter Recovery on Asus Zenfone Go ZB450KL X009DA:
Press Volume Down + Power wait until you see the image below.
- If you see a pop-up No command, just press Volume Up.
- Use the Volume button for navigation Up and Down, and Power to Select or Enter.
- First, go to wipe data/factory reset (this will wipe your internal memory).
- Press Yes.
- Back to Main Menu and press apply update from sdcard.
- Kembali ke menu utama, sekarang pilih apply update form sdcard.
- Navigate to Asus Zenfone Go ZB450KL firmware.
- Now, flashing will start and wait until finish.
- After finish, select reboot system now to boot into the wizard menu.
- Flash Asus Asus X009DA firmware via recovery is finished.
Read Also: Flash Asus X014D via SD Card
How to Flash Asus X009DA Firmware via PC
Tools and Firmware Download
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and the driver.
Skip this step if you already install the driver.
- Enter Recovery, do like above.
- Go to apply update from ADB.
- You also can wipe data/factory reset before flash.
- Now, connect Asus with your PC.
- Rename Asus X009DA firmware to update.zip, move the files into Minimal ADB Fastboot path, C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- On the folder press Shift + Right Click and press the Open command window here.
- To ensure your Asus X009DA is detected with your PC, please enter this command:
- If your phone detected like the image below, your phone ready to flash. If not, try to change the cable data and install the driver correctly.
- To flash, enter this command:
adb sideload update.zip
- Wait until flash finish.
- Your phone Asus will reboot automatically after flashing finishes.
- If not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- First booting after flash will take a minute, just wait to boot to the main menu and this is not bootloop or error.
- Flash Asus Zenfone Go ZB450KL X009DA via PC is done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Micromax A24
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- flash asus x009da via sd card