Asus Fonepad 7 K012 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Asus Fonepad 7 K012 Firmware via Asus Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Asus Fonepad 7 K012 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Asus firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Asus. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Asus K012 firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Asus Fonepad 7 K012 via Asus Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Asus Fonepad 7 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Asus often restarts itself
- And other errors
- ASUS Android USB drivers for Windows
- Asus Flash Tool
- Download Firmware Asus_Fonepad_7_K012_20FE170C_V188.8.131.52_4.4.2.zip Stock ROM Google Drive – Mirror
- Bypass Limit Google Drive
- USB Cable Data
Read Also: Oppo A9 CPH1941 Firmware
How to Flash Asus Fonepad 7 K012 via Asus Flash Tool
- Download firmware Asus Fonepad 7 K012 and the driver.
- Install USB driver and make sure your device detected on your PC.
- Install and open Asus Flash Tool.
- Turn off your device.
- Enter droidboot mode by pressing Volume UP + Power.
- You will see the no command on the screen, press Power or Volume to enter droidboot menu.
- Connect your phone using cable data until show Asus Serial Number.
- Now select your model FE170CG on the model menu.
- Checklist on the Wipe Data (this will erase your internal memory).
- Press Browse (box folder) and find the image file of the firmware (zip file), then open.
- If failed to load or flash not running, please extract the firmware and compress the folder named firmware to a zip archive.
- Now click the Serial Number.
- Press the Start button to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is done.
- After flash is finished, the device will boot automatically to enter the wizard menu
- Flash Asus Fonepad 7 K012 Firmware is done.
Read Also: Download Oppo A9X PCEM00 Flash File