Asus ZenFone 6 ZS630KL Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Asus ZenFone 6 ZS630KL Firmware via SD Card and PC? To solve or fix the Asus ZenFone 6 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Asus problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Asus ZenFone 6 ZS630KL will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Asus ZenFone 6 ZS630KL Firmware via PC and without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- ASUS Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Asus ZenFone 6 ZS630KL Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Asus hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- ASUS often restarts itself
- And other errors
How to Flash Asus ZenFone 6 ZS630KL Firmware via SD Card Recovery
- First, download the firmware Asus ZenFone 6 ZS630KL recovery here.
- Please make sure to download the same SKU and read the Special note.
- After downloaded rename with update.zip, and move the firmware .zip into SD Card or MicroSD. Do not move into a folder and don’t extract the firmware, just move into the main path.
- Enter into recovery.
How to enter Recovery on Asus ZenFone 6:
Press Volume Down + Power wait until you see the image below.
- If you see a pop-up No command, just press Volume Up.
- Use the Volume button for navigation Up and Down, and Power to Select or Enter.
- First, go to wipe data/factory reset (this will wipe your internal memory).
- Press Yes.
- Back to Main Menu and press apply update from sdcard.
- Kembali ke menu utama, sekarang pilih apply update form sdcard.
- Navigate to Asus firmware.
- Now, flashing will start and wait until finish.
- After finish, select reboot system now to boot into the wizard menu.
- Flash Asus Asus ZenFone 6 ZS630KL firmware via recovery is finished.
Read Also: Flash Asus ZenFone 5 Lite ZC600KL
How to Flash Asus ZenFone 6 Firmware via PC
Tools and Firmware Download
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and the driver.
Skip this step if you already install the driver.
- Enter Recovery, do like above.
- Go to apply update from ADB.
- You also can wipe data/factory reset before flash.
- Now, connect Asus with your PC.
- Rename Asus firmware to update.zip, move the files into Minimal ADB Fastboot path, C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- On the folder press shift + Right Click and press the Open command window here.
- To ensure your ASUS is detected with your PC, please enter this command:
- If your phone detected like the image below, your phone ready to flash. If not, try to change the cable data and install the driver correctly.
- To flash, enter this command:
adb sideload update.zip
- Wait until flash finish.
- Your phone Asus will reboot automatically after flashing finishes.
- If not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- First booting after flash will take a minute, just wait to boot to the main menu and this is not bootloop or error.
- Flash Asus ZenFone 6 ZS630KL via PC is done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware ASUS A502CG