Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL Firmware via SD Card and PC? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Asus Z01KD. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Asus software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL Firmware via PC and without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Asus Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Asus hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Asus Z01KD often restarts itself
- And other errors
How to Flash Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL Firmware via SD Card Recovery
This tutorial is simple, but this for softbrick or forgot password, pattern, etc.
- First, download the firmware Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL recovery here.
- Make sure to download with the same as your SKU.
- After downloaded, move the firmware .zip into SD Card or MicroSD. Do not move into a folder and don’t extract the firmware, just move into the main path.
- Enter into recovery.
How to enter Recovery on Asus ZenFone 4:
Press Volume Down + Power wait until you see the image below.
- If you see a pop-up No command, just press Volume Up.
- Use the Volume button for navigation Up and Down, and Power to Select or Enter.
- First, go to wipe data/factory reset (this will wipe your internal memory).
- Press Yes.
- Back to Main Menu and press apply update from sdcard.
- Kembali ke menu utama, sekarang pilih apply update form sdcard.
- Navigate to Asus firmware.
- Now, flashing will start and wait until finish.
- After finish, select reboot system now to boot into the wizard menu.
- Flash Asus Asus Z01KD firmware via recovery is finished.
Read Also: Flash Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL
How to Flash Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL Firmware via PC
Tools and Firmware Download
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and the driver. Skip this step if you already install the driver.
- Enter Recovery, do like above.
- Go to apply update from ADB.
- You also can wipe data/factory reset before flash.
- Now, connect Asus with your PC.
- Rename Asus Z01KD firmware to update.zip, move the files into Minimal ADB Fastboot path, C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- On the folder press shift + Right Click and press the Open command window here.
- To ensure your Asus ZenFone 4 is detected with your PC, please enter this command:
- If your phone detected like the image below, your phone ready to flash. If not, try to change the cable data and install the driver correctly.
- To flash, enter this command:
adb sideload update.zip
- Wait until flash finish.
- Your phone Asus will reboot automatically after flashing finishes.
- If not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- First booting after flash will take a minute, just wait to boot to the main menu and this is not bootloop or error.
- Flash Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL via PC is done.
Read Also: Flash Asus Z00D Firmware via SD Card