Asus Z00D Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Asus Z00D Firmware via SD Card and PC ADB (ZE500CL)? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Asus Z00D flash file. You can download this Asus Z00D firmware via the official Asus Helpdesk, this firmware is the stock ROM of Asus Z00D.
With this flashing method, the troubled Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on Asus Z00D will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Asus Z00D Firmware via PC and without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Asus Z00D Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Asus Z00D Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Asus often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Micromax A26 Firmware via SPD
How to Flash Asus Z00D Firmware via SD Card Recovery
This tutorial is simple, but this for softbrick or forgot password, pattern, etc.
- First, download the firmware Asus Z00D recovery here.
- After downloaded, move the firmware .zip into SD Card or MicroSD. Do not move into a folder and don’t extract the firmware, just move into the main path.
- Enter into recovery.
How to enter Recovery on Asus Z00D:
Press Volume Down + Power wait until you see the image below.
- If you see a pop-up No command, just press Volume Up.
- Use the Volume button for navigation Up and Down, and Power to Select or Enter.
- First, go to wipe data/factory reset (this will wipe your internal memory).
- Press Yes.
- Back to Main Menu and press apply update from sdcard.
- Kembali ke menu utama, sekarang pilih apply update form sdcard.
- Navigate to Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL firmware.
- Now, flashing will start and wait until finish.
- After finish, select reboot system now to boot into the wizard menu.
- Flash Asus Asus Z00D firmware via recovery is finished.
Read Also: Flash Asus X014D via SD Card
How to Flash Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL Firmware via ADB
Tools and Firmware Download
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and the driver.
Skip this step if you already install the driver.
- Enter Recovery, do like above.
- Go to apply update from ADB.
- You also can wipe data/factory reset before flash.
- Now, connect Asus with your PC.
- Rename Asus Z00D firmware to update.zip, move the files into Minimal ADB Fastboot path, C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- On the folder press shift + Right Click and press the Open command window here.
- To ensure your Asus Z00D is detected with your PC, please enter this command:
- If your phone detected like the image below, your phone ready to flash. If not, try to change the cable data and install the driver correctly.
- To flash, enter this command:
adb sideload update.zip
- Wait until flash finish.
- Your phone Asus will reboot automatically after flashing finishes.
- If not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- First booting after flash will take a minute, just wait to boot to the main menu and this is not bootloop or error.
- Flash Asus Z00D via PC is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan O1A
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- ADB fastboot Asus ZenFone 2 z00d
- asus z00d official firmware
- FIrmware update sd card asus z00ad