Asus X014D Zenfone Go Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Asus X014D Zenfone Go Firmware via PC and without PC? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Asus X014D. Because of this Asus X014D flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Asus Zenfone Go firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is stock ROM of Asus X014D Zenfone Go. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Asus X014D firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Asus X014D Zenfone Go Firmware via PC and without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Asus Zenfone Go Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Asus X014D Zenfone Go Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Asus hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Asus X014D often restarts itself
- And other errors
How to Flash Asus X014D Zenfone Go Firmware via PC
Tools and Firmware Download
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and the driver.
Skip this step if you already install the driver.
- Enter Droidbot.
How to enter Droidbot on Asus X014D Zenfone Go:
– Turn off your Asus and press Volume Up + Power.
– If the phone is turned on, release the Power button.If Droidbot shows up, release the Volume Up button.
- Now, connect Asus with your PC.
- Extract the Asus X014D Zenfone Go firmware, move the files into Minimal ADB Fastboot path, C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot.exe, now CMD will open.
- To ensure your Asus X014D is detected with your PC, please enter this command:
- If your phone detected like the image below, your phone ready to flash. If not, try to change the cable data and install the driver correctly.
- Close the CMD and press 2x on the fastboot_flash_all.bat to start flashing Asus X014D Zenfone Go.
- Wait until flash finish.
- Your phone Asus will reboot automatically after flashing finishes.
- First booting after flash will take a minute, just wait to boot to the main menu and this is not bootloop or error.
- Flash Asus Zenfone Go X014D via PC finishes.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan Tab 8
How to Flash Asus X014D Zenfone Go Firmware via Recovery
This tutorial is simple, but this for softbrick or forgot password, pattern, etc.
- First, download the firmware Asus X014D recovery here.
- After downloaded, move the firmware .zip into SD Card or MicroSD. Do not move into a folder and don’t extract the firmware, just move into the main path.
- Enter into recovery.
How to enter Recovery on Asus X014D Zenfone Go:
Press Volume Down + Power wait until you see the image below.
- If you see a pop up No command, just press Volume Up.
- Use the Volume button for navigation Up and Down, and Power to Select or Enter.
- First, go to wipe data/factory reset (this will wipe your internal memory).
- Press Yes.
- Back to Main Menu and press apply update from sdcard.
- Kembali ke menu utama, sekarang pilih apply update form sdcard.
- Navigate to Asus X014D firmware.
- Now, flashing will start and wait until finish.
- After finish, select reboot system now to boot into the wizard menu.
- Flash Asus Asus X014D Zenfone Go firmware via recovery is finishes.
Read Also: Advan Nasa 5202 Firmware
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Asus Zenfone Go X014D Flash File
- Asus X014D Flash File Sd Card