Advan O1A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan O1A Firmware via SD Card Recovery? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Advan O1A, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Advan O1A and replaced it with fresh stock ROM firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan O1A via SD Card, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan O1A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Download firmware:
Read Also: Flash Advan S4z Plus
How to Flash Advan O1A Firmware via SD Card
- First, download the firmware.
- Make sure you see the update.zip file.
- You just need the update.zip firmware.
- Move the firmware to SD Card.
- Check your battery, more than 80%.
- Go to recovery mode:
Turn off your phone, now press Volume Up + Power.
If failed, press Volume Down + Power.
- If you see (No command), press Volume Up or Power.
- Select wipe data/factory reset (will wipe or erase your internal memory).
- Use Volume for navigation and Power for select.
- Back to main menu.
- Now, select apply update from external storage.
- Find the update.zip firmware and select to start flashing.
- Wait for the process of flashing Advan O1A.
- After finish, usually will reboot automatically, if not, back to main menu and select reboot system now.
- Finally, flash Advan O1A firmware is finished.
- First booting will take more time than usual.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S4M
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- firmware advan x7plus via sd card