Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL Firmware via SD Card and PC? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Asus Z00L. Because of this Asus flash file, errors like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Asus ZenFone 2 Laser Z00L firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is stock ROM of Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Asus Z00L firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Asus Z00L Firmware via PC and without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Asus Z00L Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Asus Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Asus hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Asus Z00D via SD Card and PC
How to Flash Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL Firmware via SD Card Recovery
This tutorial is simple, but this for softbrick or forgot password, pattern, etc.
- First, download the firmware Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL recovery here.
- To upgrade, download the newer/latest version.
- To downgrade, download the first version.
- After downloaded, move the firmware .zip into SD Card or MicroSD. Do not move into a folder and don’t extract the firmware, just move into the main path.
- Enter into recovery.
How to enter Recovery on Asus ZenFone 2 Laser:
Press Volume Down + Power wait until you see the image below.
- If you see a pop-up No command, just press Volume Up.
- Use the Volume button for navigation Up and Down, and Power to Select or Enter.
- First, go to wipe data/factory reset (this will wipe your internal memory).
- Press Yes.
- Back to Main Menu and press apply update from sdcard.
- Kembali ke menu utama, sekarang pilih apply update form sdcard.
- Navigate to Asus Z00L firmware.
- Now, flashing will start and wait until finish.
- After finish, select reboot system now to boot into the wizard menu.
- Flash Asus Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL firmware via recovery is finished.
Read Also: Flash Advan S4
How to Flash Asus Z00L Firmware via PC
Tools and Firmware Download
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and the driver.
Skip this step if you already install the driver.
- Enter Recovery, do like above.
- Go to apply update from ADB.
- You also can wipe data/factory reset before flash.
- Now, connect Asus with your PC.
- Rename Asus firmware to update.zip, move the files into Minimal ADB Fastboot path, C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- On the folder press shift + Right Click and press the Open command window here.
- To ensure your Asus is detected with your PC, please enter this command:
- If your phone detected like the image below, your phone ready to flash. If not, try to change the cable data and install the driver correctly.
- To flash, enter this command:
adb sideload update.zip
- Wait until flash finish.
- Your phone Asus will reboot automatically after flashing finishes.
- If not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- First booting after flash will take a minute, just wait to boot to the main menu and this is not bootloop or error.
- Flash Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL via PC is done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan S35