Micromax A24 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Micromax A24 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Micromax A24, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Micromax A24 flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Micromax A24 flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Micromax A24 via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Micromax A24 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Micromax hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Micromax A24 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Micromax_A24_Foreign_V1.2.7_27012014_SPD.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan E1B
How to Flash Micromax A24 Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Micromax A24 flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Micromax A24 device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Micromax A24 if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Micromax A24 stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Advan E1A Firmware
You also can flash Micromax A24 via Research Download Tool, with the same firmware and method.