Advan E1A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan E1A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Advan E1A. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Advan E1A software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Advan E1A firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the SP driver first before the flash. When flashing won’t start, you need to unlock the device.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan E1A via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan E1A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Advan E1A MT6575_20131120.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan S45E
How to Flash Advan E1A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan E1A flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan E1A firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan E1A firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Advan E1A. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan E1A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan E1A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan E1A firmware is done.
Read Also: Advan i6A Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan E1A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.