Advan i6A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan i6A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Using this method will overcome Advan i6A which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Advan i6A will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan i6A via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan i6A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan i6A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan i6A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Advan_i6A_MT6737T_20180413_8.1.0.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Advan i6A 5501 180830_8.0_CPB.zip stock ROM via Mediafire flash via YGDP check this tutorial Flash Advan S50 4G via YGDP.
Read Also: Flash Advan i7A
How to Flash Advan i6A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan i6A flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan i6A firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan i6A firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan i6A. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan i6A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan i6A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan i6A firmware done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan i7
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan i6A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.