Advan i7A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan i7A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Advan i7A flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Advan i7A, you can try this Advan flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Advan i7A firmware via Mediafire.
The need to remember is after flashing Advan i7A is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan i7A via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan i7A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan i7A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan i7A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan i7 via Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Advan_i7A_MT6735_V2.39.1_05122016_6.0.zip Marshmallow stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan RX65
How to Flash Advan i7A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan i7A flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan i7A firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan i7A firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Advan i7A. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan i7A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan i7A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan i7A firmware done.
Read Also: Advan S35E Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan i7A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.