Advan i7 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan i7 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Advan i7. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Advan i7 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Advan i7 S9701C and Advan i7 S9701 firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan i7 S9701C and Advan i7 S9701 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan i7 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan i7 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan i7 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Advan_i7_S9701C_MT8735M_V11_20160629 stock ROM via Mediafire
Advan_i7_S9701_MT8735M_V10_20151204 stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan S35E
How to Flash Advan i7 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan i7 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan i7 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan i7 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan i7. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan i7 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan i7 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan i7 firmware done.
Read Also: Evercoss A26 Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan i7 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.