Evercoss A26 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Evercoss A26 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Evercoss A26. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Evercoss A26 flash file. You can download this Evercoss A26firmware via google drive, this firmware is the stock ROM of Evercoss A26.
With this flashing method, the troubled Evercoss will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Evercoss A26 will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Evercoss A26 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Evercoss A26 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Evercoss A26 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Evercoss A26 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S4R Firmware via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Evercoss_A26_ZA26A_090A0_V8_0_4_DCC.7z (TESTED Firmware) stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan S5F
How to Flash Evercoss A26 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Evercoss A26 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Evercoss A26 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Evercoss A26 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Evercoss A26. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Evercoss A26 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Evercoss A26 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Evercoss A26 firmware done.
Read Also: Advan S5H Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Evercoss A26 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.