Evercoss B75 Elevate Y3 Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Evercoss B75 Elevate Y3 Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter Flash File)? To solve or fix the Evercoss problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Evercoss B75 Elevate Y3 Plus problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash is finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Evercoss will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Evercoss B75 Elevate Y3 Plus via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Evercoss B75 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Evercoss often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware tool
Evercoss B75 Elevate Y3+_Marshmallow_V06 FT5.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Evercoss B75A Winner Y3
How to Flash Evercoss B75 Elevate Y3 Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Evercoss Elevate Y3 Plus flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the Evercoss B75 firmware folder, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Evercoss. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Evercoss B75 Elevate Y3 Plus firmware is done.
Read Also: Download OOppo R11 CPH1707 Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.