Evercoss Winner Y2 Plus Power R50A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Evercoss Winner Y2 Plus Power R50A Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter File)? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Evercoss. Because by this Evercoss R50A flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the EvercossR50A firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is the stock ROM of Evercoss Winner Y2 Plus Power. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the EvercossR50A firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Evercoss Winner Y2 Plus Power R50A via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Evercoss Winner Y2 Plus Power Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Evercoss often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
EVERCOSS winner y2+ Power R50A V09_5_1_20160315_FT5.zip Lollipop stock ROM via Google Drive
Evercoss R50A MT6580_V08_23082016_6.0.zip Lollipop stock ROM via Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Evercoss U70 Winner TAB S4
How to Flash R50A Evercoss Winner Y2 Plus Power Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Evercoss Winner Y2 Plus Power flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Evercoss R50A firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Evercoss. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Evercoss Winner Y2 Plus Power firmware is done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.