Evercoss U70 Winner TAB S4 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Evercoss U70 Winner TAB S4 Firmware (Flash File)? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Evercoss Winner S4, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Evercoss flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Evercoss U70 flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Evercoss U70 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Evercoss Winner TAB S4 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Evercoss often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Winner-Tab-S4U70_CTS_img_out_s706m_niuman_161219.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo A53M Firmware
How to Flash Evercoss U70 Winner TAB S4 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Evercoss U70 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Evercoss Winner S4 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Evercoss. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Evercoss U70 Winner S4 firmware is done.
Read Also: Download Oppo A57T Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.