Oppo A53M Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A53M Firmware via MSM Download Tool (Flash File)? The best way to cope with Oppo problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Oppo A53M flash file. If that happens on your Oppo, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Oppo, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo A53M via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A53M Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_A53M_11_A.05_160706.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Firmware Oppo A73 CPH1725
How to Flash Oppo A53M Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo A53M.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until shows Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo A53M.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until the show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo A53M via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Download Oppo A79 Flash File