Oppo Mirror 5 A51W Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo Mirror 5 A51W Firmware via MSM Tool (Flash File)? Using this method will overcome Oppo A51W which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Oppo Mirror 5 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo Mirror 5 A51W via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo Mirror 5 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download Oppo Mirror 5 A51W firmware stock ROM
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo R7 Plus Firmware
How to Flash Oppo Mirror 5 A51W Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo Mirror 5 A51W.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until shows Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo A51W.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until the show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo Mirror 5 A51W via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Download Oppo R9S Flash File