Oppo R7 Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo R7 Plus Firmware via MSM Tool (Flash File)? With this Oppo stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Oppo, you can try this flash mode to solve it.
The need to remember is after flashing Oppo is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo R7 Plus via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo R7 Plus Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo R9S Firmware via Recovery
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_R7_Plus_EX_11_A.15_160612.zip Google Drive
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo N3 N5206 Firmware
How to Flash Oppo R7 Plus Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo R7 Plus.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until shows Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo R7 Plus.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until the show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flashing Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo R7 Plus via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Download Oppo Neo 7 A33F Flash File
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- which tool could i use to flash oppo R7plus