Oppo Neo 7 A33F Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo Neo 7 A33F Firmware via MSM Tool (Flash File)? To solve or fix the Oppo A33F problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Oppo problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing, you need to backup the important in the internal memory. Because after flash is finished, the data will be wiped and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Oppo will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo Neo 7 A33F via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A33F Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware
Oppo A33F Neo 7 EX_11_A.17_160914 + Tool MSM.zip stock ROM
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash ZTE V5 Pro N939SC Firmware
How to Flash Oppo Neo 7 A33F Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo Neo 7 A33F.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until shows Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo Neo 7.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until the show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo Neo 7 A33F via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Download ZTE V8200 Plus Flash File