Oppo F3 CPH1701 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo F3 CPH1701 Firmware via MSM Tool (Flash File)? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Oppo, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in Oppo F3 memory and replaced it with fresh stock ROM firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo F3 CPH1701 via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo CPH1701 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo F3 CPH1701.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo F1F Firmware
How to Flash Oppo F3 CPH1701 Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo F3.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until shows Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo CPH1701.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until the show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flashing Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo F3 CPH1701 via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Download Oppo Mirror 5 A51W Flash File