Oppo R7KF Lite Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo R7KF Lite Firmware via MSM Tool (Flash File)? To solve or fix the Oppo R7KF Lite android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Oppo problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing, you need to backup the important in the internal memory. Because after flash is finished, the data will be wiped and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Oppo will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo R7KF Lite via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo R7KF Lite Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo F1F Firmware via MSM Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware tool Oppo R7KF Lite EX_11_A.12_160623 + Tool MSM.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo A51W Firmware
How to Flash Oppo R7KF Lite Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo R7KF Lite.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until shows Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until the show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flashing Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo R7KF Lite via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Download Oppo N1 Flash File