Oppo A73 CPH1725 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A73 CPH1725 Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter Flash File)? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Oppo. For example, if there is a bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other Oppo A73 software problems. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Oppo A73 CPH1725 firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the USB driver first before the flash.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo A73 CPH1725 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A73 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Oppo_A73_MT6763_11_A.16_171205.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Oppo_A73_CPH1725_EX_11_A.33_OTA.zip stock ROM via Google Drive (Update file after flash)
Oppo_A73_11_A.38_190220.zip via Google Drive (OFP flash file via DownloadTool)
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001
How to Flash Oppo A73 CPH1725 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo A73 CPH1725 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo A73 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Oppo A73 CPH1725. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo A73 CPH1725 firmware is done.
Read Also: Download Oppo Reno CPH1979 Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.