Oppo A79 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A79 Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter Flash File)? To solve or fix the Oppo A79android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Oppo problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash is finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Oppo A79 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo A79 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A79 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Oppo_A79_MT6763_11_A.16_171205.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo Reno CPH1979
How to Flash Oppo A79 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo A79 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo A79 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Oppo. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo A79 firmware is done.
Read Also: Download Oppo A73T Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.