Evercoss U50C Winner Y Selfie Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Evercoss U50C Winner Y Selfie Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Flash File)? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Evercoss U50C flash file. If that happens on your Evercoss, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Evercoss backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Evercoss U50C Winner Y Selfie Plus via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Evercoss U50C Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Evercoss often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware tool EVERCOSS U50C V10_7_0_11052017.zip stock ROM via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo A57T
How to Flash Evercoss U50C Winner Y Selfie Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Evercoss U50C flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Evercoss Winner Y Selfie Plus firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Evercoss This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Evercoss U50C Winner Y Selfie Plus firmware is done.
Read Also: Download Oppo A73 CPH1725 Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.