Evercoss S55 Elevate Y2 Power Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Evercoss S55 Elevate Y2 Power Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Flash File)? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Evercoss. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Evercoss S55 Elevate Y2 Power flash file. You can download this Evercoss Elevate Y2 Power firmware via google drive, this firmware is the stock ROM of Evercoss.
With this flashing method, the troubled Evercoss will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Evercoss S55 Elevate Y2 Power via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Evercoss Elevate Y2 Power Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Evercoss often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware tool Evercoss_S55_V01_MT6735_5.1_25032016.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Evercoss U50C Winner Y Selfie Plus
How to Flash Evercoss S55 Elevate Y2 Power Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Evercoss S55 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Evercoss firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Evercoss. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Evercoss S55 Elevate Y2 Power firmware is done.
Read Also: Download Oppo A53M Firmware Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.