Advan i4A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan i4A Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Advan i4A that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Advan i4A firmware file via Mediafire from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Advan i4A.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan i4A via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan i4A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan i4A hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan i4A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan i7A via DFU Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Advan_i4A_V1.1_20160311_SPD.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan i7
How to Flash Advan i4A Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan i4A flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan i4A if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan i4A stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Advan RX65 Firmware
You also can flash Advan i4A via Research Download Tool, with the same firmware and method.