Advan S45E Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S45E Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Advan S45E bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Advan S45E firmware Stock ROM will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S45E via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S45E Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan S45E often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Advan_S45E_SP7731C_V1.0_20170331_SPD stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan i4A
How to Flash Advan S45E Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan S45E flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Advan S45E device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan S45E stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Advan i7A Firmware
You also can flash Advan S45E via Research Download Tool, with the same firmware and method.