Advan B5 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan B5 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Advan Vandroid B5 problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Advan B5 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Advan B5 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan B5 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan B5 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Vandroid B5 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan B5 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S45E via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Advan_B5_MT6580_V09_20160106_5.1.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan i6A
How to Flash Advan B5 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan B5 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan B5 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan B5 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan B5. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan Vandroid B5 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan B5 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan B5 firmware is done.
Read Also: Advan S5H Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan B5 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.